Our 5 Year Limited Warranty
— Gazebos, Pavilions, Pergolas —
Your Lancaster County Backyard structure has a FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY against manufactural, structural, and material defects.
- The Five Year Warranty period begins on the date of the invoice.
- This warranty is valid for products purchased on or after 1/1/2016.
- Warranty claims must be submitted within thirty days of noting the problem.
- Any alteration of structure will void this warranty.
- Structural warranty will only be valid if the structure is installed by Lancaster County Backyard.
- Any replacement or repair under this warranty will not lengthen the original warranty
- This warranty shall not cover incidental or consequential damages.
- All structures must be anchored and placed upon a well-drained, level, firm foundation.
- Acts of Nature or damage caused by accidents, fallen trees, fire, insects, animals, or abuse
are not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover natural wear and tear, fading, discoloration, rust, staining, or
the splitting or checking of wood.
- Proper maintenance such as, but not limited to, caulking, painting, staining, suitable
drainage, and maintaining a cleared area around the structure/posts.
- Failure to remove snow over 10 inches deep voids this warranty.
- For customers outside our normal service area, replacement parts will be shipped to you
after the warranty claim has been properly submitted.
- This warranty is nontransferable.