Our 5 Year Limited Warranty
— Gazebos, Pavilions, Pergolas —
Your Lancaster County Backyard structure has a FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY against manufactural, structural, and material defects.
- The Five Year Warranty period begins on the date of the invoice.
- This warranty is valid for products purchased on or after 1/1/2016.
- Warranty claims must be submitted within thirty days of noting the problem.
- Any alteration of structure will void this warranty.
- Structural warranty will only be valid if the structure is installed by Lancaster County Backyard.
- Any replacement or repair under this warranty will not lengthen the original warranty
- This warranty shall not cover incidental or consequential damages.
- All structures must be anchored and placed upon a well-drained, level, firm foundation.
- Acts of Nature or damage caused by accidents, fallen trees, fire, insects, animals, or abuse
are not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover natural wear and tear, fading, discoloration, rust, staining, or
the splitting or checking of wood.
- Proper maintenance such as, but not limited to, caulking, painting, staining, suitable
drainage, and maintaining a cleared area around the structure/posts.
- Failure to remove snow over 10 inches deep voids this warranty.
- For customers outside our normal service area, replacement parts will be shipped to you
after the warranty claim has been properly submitted.
- This warranty is nontransferable.
To file a warranty claim, you must provide proof of purchase, a written description, and photos of the failed component(s). Lancaster County Backyard may also require defective parts to be returned to our manufacturing facility. Lancaster County Backyard may request permission to inspect the defective parts. Replacement parts and/or repairs are at the sole discretion of Lancaster County Backyard. We will endeavor to correct the issue in a courteous and timely manner.